Join the M-UP Labs: learn how to support migrant entrepreneurs and make a proposal with the M-UP network. The M-UP Labs are a free initiative open to European organizations working to support migrant entrepreneurs all around the world.
- EVALUATION LAB
- METHODOLOGY LAB
- IDEA GENERATION
- PROPOSAL WRITING LAB
We can host a maximum of 42 participants so sign up quickly. You can register using the form at the bottom of the page.
Deadline to register: 10th September 2019
What will you achieve?
You will learn to use tools and tricks to support migrant entrepreneurs, such as:
- Business model team framework
- Value proposition canvas
- Business model canvas
- Develop a solid business case
- Proposal writing lab and pitch.
For details: firstname.lastname@example.org
When is it?
The labs are held online, over six 2 hours sessions between October and December 2019. The participants will be divided into 6 groups and the sessions will follow the dates in the image to the left.
What is M-UP?
M-UP is the Network for Migrant Entrepreneurs to Scale Up and Grow. It aims to promote and seek new opportunities for the creation and growth of migrant enterprises, through the participation of public and private actors from across Europe in a peer-learning, peer-exchange collaboration.
M-UP takes an explicitly bottom-up approach, reflecting the views and experiences of our members; promoting two-way information sharing and offering a platform for voicing migrants’ needs before European institutions.
These labs are one way in which M-UP is contributing to the effective engagement of diverse European actors and helping them to improve support for migrant entrepreneurs.
Who is it for?
- Are you working in a small organization to support migrant entrepreneurs?
- Are you curious about practical tools and examples on how you can support them by promoting new services of capacity building?
- Are you always looking for new, efficient and international partners to learn from each other?
- Do you want to write a proposal by using practical tools and a network of international partners?
Then these labs are for YOU!
Why is it interesting for you?
- Collaborate with the M-UP network which includes organizations from across Europe working to support migrant entrepreneurs
- Learn and use practical tools
- Participate in a call of proposal